Guidelines for In-Person Worship
We ask all to follow the safety guidelines put in place by the Reopening Committee:
1) Masks are required indoors (please see the usher if you need a disposable mask).
2) Please observe social distancing with spacing identified.
3) Printed bulletins available on the table at sanctuary entrance.
4) Offering plates and fellowship pads will not be passed (offerings can be placed in the offering plate on the table at the sanctuary entrance).
5) The balcony is closed off (all attendees should be seated on the main level).
6) The nursery will not be provided; all children are welcome in our worship service.
7) No indoor fellowship time following worship; please exit the building immediately after the service and greet your church family outside, where Pastor Cliff will also greet the congregation.
8) The Elder of the Day and an usher will be available to assist with welcoming and worship as needed.
9) Adult Sunday School will be held in Fellowship Hall; face masks and social distancing are required.
10) Reservations are not required - all are welcome!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, community dinners are cancelled until further notice.
Please note that we utilize local media to get the word out if the church office will be closed or opening late/closing early or if Sunday morning worship or other church activities need to be cancelled. Check Channel 2 (WDTN), Channel 7 (WHIO) and Channel 22 (WKEF) and their respective websites for official notification. And please remember, each member should make his/her own determination as to how comfortable you are coming out in bad weather, even if you have a responsibility in that morning’s worship service, so never feel that you need to put your life at risk, especially if your county issues a Level 2 or 3 Snow Emergency.