Guidelines for In-Person Worship
We ask all to follow the safety guidelines put in place by the Reopening Committee:
1) Masks are required indoors for those not fully vaccinated (please see the usher if you need a disposable mask). We also strongly recommend fully vaccinated individuals wear a face mask as well due to the highly transmissable Delta variant.
2) Please observe social distancing with spacing identified.
3) Printed bulletins available on the table at sanctuary entrance.
4) Offering plates and fellowship pads will not be passed (offerings can be placed in the offering plate located on the stand to your right just inside the Sanctuary main doors).
5) The balcony is closed off (all attendees should be seated on the main level).
6) The nursery will not be provided; all children are welcome in our worship service.
7) No indoor fellowship time following worship; please exit the building immediately after the service and greet your church family outside, where Pastor Cliff will also greet the congregation.
8) The Elder of the Day and an usher will be available to assist with welcoming and worship as needed.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, community dinners are cancelled until further notice.
Please note that we utilize local media to get the word out if the church office will be closed or opening late/closing early or if Sunday morning worship or other church activities need to be cancelled. Check Channel 2 (WDTN), Channel 7 (WHIO) and Channel 22 (WKEF) and their respective websites for official notification. And please remember, each member should make his/her own determination as to how comfortable you are coming out in bad weather, even if you have a responsibility in that morning’s worship service, so never feel that you need to put your life at risk, especially if your county issues a Level 2 or 3 Snow Emergency.